Caravan and Annexe at BIG4 Yarrawonga-Mulwala Lakeside Holiday Park, Mulwala NSW placed permanently on site. Lakeside Holiday Park is a friendly, family orientated park. It is a great spot for families, fishing, water skiing, kayaking, swimming, sailing and more - having access to Lake Mulwala directly across the road and the use of a double boat ramp and park. Lake Mulwala is considered to be one of, if not the premier place to catch the mighty “Murray Cod”.
• 28 x 8 foot Millard Caravan with 28 x 10 foot Aluminium Annexe
• Verandah at front (concreted) with outdoor table setting (6 chairs) BBQ and gas bottle
• Grassed area at side of annexe – for car and boat
• Roller Blinds at side of van and rear of annexe -can be lifted up (hinged)
• Caravan sleeps 2 – standard double bed (not van double) in main bedroom and robes
• Caravan – Kitchen – renovated - plenty of cupboards, full size fridge and bar fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, serving plates, glasses and cutlery, pots and pans, etc. Dining table with 4 chairs
• Annexe – Bedroom – double bed bunk with single on top, 2 x 2 door wardrobes
• Annexe - Lounge - carpeted, TV + cabinet, mini radio/stereo/speakers, reverse cycle airconditioning, 4 seater leather lounge, 3 seater lounge, 2 x side tables
• Blinds in caravan and annexe and curtain
• Sewerage available at back of annexe for future bathroom/toilet if required
• Excellent Condition -
Lakeside Holiday Park has a camp kitchen, games room (air hockey, table tennis, etc.), theatre room (in house movies), 2 resort pools, tennis court, jumping pillow, playground, 2 BBQ areas. Additional facilities include amenities block, laundry, convenience kiosk selling necessities, ice, movie hire, papers/magazines, etc. Refer to the following link for further information about the park - http://lakeside-caravan-park.vic.big4.com.au/
Local Highlights -
The magnificent climate at Yarrawonga-Mulwala is a tremendous draw card all year round with more sunshine hours than Queensland. The towns boast the largest (45 holes) golf course in the Southern Hemisphere.
The towns also feature 3 major clubs where you can wine, dine, dance and romance and enjoy many top bands and artists – with children well catered for. Two magnificent cruise boats pamper and relax you whilst you leisurely cruise around Lake Mulwala. Only a short drive from town are the famous wineries of Moira, Rutherglen and Milawa.
You can contact us on mobile 0438 834 946 (John). Available to view anytime.